Advertisement

Saturday, September 28, 2019

THE POWER OF TELLING IT TO JESUS



Ever wished for a pal that  you can invariably confide in, and who never does not impart peace and strength for you in order to face the problems of life? There’s one friend who does—and He’s the one and only our amazing Lord Jesus!

While the words of the beloved hymn go:

What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer.

Would you notice how the hymn’s writer calls praying a privilege? That’s because Jesus is a buddy that  you might  have heart-to-heart talks with. And you also don’t have to speak in perfect sentences or follow some religious formula.

Whilst the psalmist David once wrote so beautifully, “Hear me when  I pray, O LORD....My heart has heard you say, ‘Come and talk to me.’ And my heart responds, “LORD, I am coming” (Ps. 27:7פ NLT).

I’ve personally experienced some great benefits  of having such heart-to-heart talks utilizing  the Lord, especially back at  my evening walks with Him. I can’t explain it but He always adds something in my opinion through our conversations. I find myself more at peace, more alert to His superabounding supply for several of life’s demands, or which  He has imparted strength if you ask me.

I really believe the exact  same is merely looking forward to you. While  you pour out your heart to Jesus, He won’t allow you to leave exactly the same  way you came. He’ll offer you His strength, infuse you together with peace (see Ps. 29:11 NLT), and a whole lot.

WHY YOU CAN EASILY TELL IT TO JESUS You are thinking, But I’ve sinned and failed a great deal. How to stand within  the Lord’s presence, significantly  less call Him my buddy?

Yes, it is correct  that sin once separated us from God. But He loved us a great deal that He sent His only Son to die from  the cross for many our sins. And Jesus rose again in  the third day, proving that we’re now completely forgiven and reconciled to God (see Rom. 4:25, 2 Cor. 5:19).
That’s why He won't ever make  you nor forsake you today. In reality, He’s letting you know, “Let me visit  your face; i'd like to hear your voice. For the voice is pleasant, along with  your face is lovely” (Song of Sol. 2:14 NLT).

TELLING IT TO HIM IS FAITH
Another concern I often hear is, But Pastor Prince, based on Mark 11:23, I’m not praying in faith if I simply tell Jesus about my problems! My pal, though  there is unquestionably a spot for Mark 11:23 prayers, don’t most of  us have days whenever  we are incredibly discouraged we just don't have any strength to talk with the mountains within  our lives? God understands in which  He calls it faith whenever  we simply started to Him once  we are, within  our discouragement and distress, seeking His comfort, strength, and grace.
Because the psalmist David wrote, “I pour out my complaint before Him; I declare before Him my trouble” (Ps. 142:2). These words were likely written when David was hiding in a cave from Saul, discouraged and fearful. But  the psalm, David tells God, “You are great to me” (Ps. 142:7 NLT).
So like David, do you want to pour out your heart ahead of  the Lord, and invite Him to restore your soul and bring deliverance to your circumstances?

HE’S SIGNIFICANTLY MORE  THAN A LISTENING EAR
Indeed, you can find very tangible great things about telling it to Jesus. He not just loves both you  and is the listening ear, but He has also the ability to offer success in most things (see 3 John 1:2). And you will make sure he understands about something  that’s eating you, whether it is, “Lord, I’m focused on these symptoms in my own body.” Or, “Lord, my marriage is wearing  down. I don’t understand  what to accomplish.” And even, “I’m just so tired and discouraged, Lord. I don’t feel just like reading the Bible or conversing with You!” Nothing catches Jesus by surprise. In reality, the greater amount of honest you might be with Him, the greater amount of you’ll sense His comforting nearness and strength, and experience His saving power when you look at  the days in the future. Therefore  I shan’t help keep  you anymore, my buddy. Go enjoy some alone time with Jesus and tell him what’s on your own heart. Then, “What a pal we now have in Jesus” won’t you should  be lyrics in a hymn, but can be your glorious, life-transforming reality.

http://deedifiertunes.com.ng,   https://careershelp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtue is +1 today. (This is my story)